All about ME!


My name is Petra, I am 12 years old, and i have been living in Switzerland a while. 

While I'm here, i need to find things to entertain myself without any screen, and reading is a perfect example!  

Reading may also help with: increase vocabulary, reducing stress, helping you sleep, and it may even increase your life span! I made This blog because I want to encourage  people, (my age or not), to start or continue reading.

The blog will have a certain format, It will never change), and It goes like this:

  1. The book + the author
  2. What the story is about
  3. About the author
  4. Why I recommended it
  5. age recommendation 

The books will range from easy readers (5 years+) , to advanced readers (10 years+). Some books for advanced readers, adults will also like.

Well I hope you enjoy the blog and the books I recommend. 

With love,

Petra 🙂

Comments